usample.co takes your privacy seriously, no jokes or two ways about it. We collect personal information that is necessary for us to provide you with the functions that we offer on our website. That’s all we ask of you, we offer a free service, we just need a bit of information from you so we can deliver what we say we will… simples.
Please read the following to learn more.
usample.co sends information to subscribers that have consented to receive material from usample.co and shown consent to our service by registering their email address on one of our websites.
usample.co will identify itself in all electronic messages sent to subscribers with accurate company information and contact details.
If you have been subscribed in error, have been subscribed by another individual/s without your consent or wish to have mailings to your address stopped for any reason, usample.co will unsubscribe you within the shortest possible time from you notifying us.
- When we do, we will post changes on this page so that you are always aware of the information we collect, how we use it, and under what circumstances we disclose it.
What information do we collect?
- When you register with a usample.co owned site we collect your name, physical address and postcode, email address, telephone numbers, gender, date of birth, your interests and other identifying information as provided when you signup to one of our websites/promotions or request to receive further information from an advertiser.
- For third party offers displayed on any website/s owned by usample.co, users may also be asked to provide personal information including name, email address, phone number, home address and other identifying information, or to answer questions in order to participate.
- usample.co collects IP address for validation and diagnostic purposes.
- Responses to usample.co campaigns such as positive opens and click through’s, may also be collected in order to better target future mailings.
- You may request deletion of your from any usample.co owned website/s by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link contained in every email we send you. Once deleted any testing opportunities will still be valid, however, you will:
- Not be contacted by usample.co other than for administrative purposes;
- Not have your data provided to any third party companies for marketing or other purposes.
- Unless you’re chosen to be a reviewer.. in which case I’m sure you won’t mind us reaching out.
How we use the information you provide?
- usample.co uses information for two general purposes: to allow advertisers to market their products and services to you based upon your profile, and to analyse and provide analysis in aggregate form based on member profiles.
- From time to time usample.co will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people for marketing or research purposes:
- By registering and/or completing surveys with usample.co you are providing your consent for this to happen. You may unsubscribe from the service at any time, which will have the effect of withdrawing your consent;
- By responding to a question on a usample.co owned site you expressly consent for that named organisation or preferred supplier to contact you by mail, phone or email to send offers and promote services based on your preferences.
- In addition, we may provide your details to other companies when:
- We need to share your information in order to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies that work on behalf of usample.co to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
Third Party Advertising
- Third Party Advertising appearing on any website/s owned by usample.co may be delivered to users.
- Third Party advertisers may set cookies.
- These cookies allow the ad server to recognise your computer each time they send you an online advertisement.
- In this way, ad servers may compile information about where you, or others who are using your computer, saw their advertisements and determine which ads are clicked on.
- This information allows an ad network to deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- This website contains links to websites or content provided and maintained by third parties, over which usample.co has no control.
- You access such third-party websites or content at your own risk.
Spam and E-mail Lists
- The information that you provide will be handled by usample.cos in accordance with the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012.
- By submitting a completed questionnaire, you agree that usample.co may use your email address to send information and promotions concerning third party products and services and also supply your contact information and questionnaire responses to companies so that they may use them to contact you by mail, phone or email to send offers and promote services based on your preferences.
- By responding to a question you expressly consent for that named organisation or preferred supplier to contact you on the details provided for an indefinite period or until you opt out from the named organisation or preferred supplier.
- We receive marketing fees from advertisers including financial institutions.
- You should always read the terms and conditions and/or product disclosure statement from these advertisers.
- usample.co owns and manages independent offers website for consumers and is not affiliated with, sponsored by or endorsed by any of the listed products or retailers.
- Trademarks, service marks, logos, and/or domain names (including, without limitation, the individual names of products and retailers) are the property of their respective owners.
Transfer of Personal Information Overseas
- You should be aware that third parties including marketing partners and suppliers to whom your information may be disclosed might be based in countries outside Australia whose laws provide for a different standard of protection for your personal data than that provided under Australian law.
- In such circumstances, usample.co will take reasonable steps to ensure that the overseas recipient does not breach the Australian Privacy Principles in relation to your personal information.
- usample.co makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the fitness for a particular purpose, or assumes any legal liability for the accuracy or usefulness of any information contained in usample.co website.
- Any consequential loss or damage suffered as a result of reliance on any such information is the sole responsibility of the user.
- usample.co does not endorse, recommend or approve any of its website’s products, process or service by any provider, manufacturer or distributor and makes no representation or warranty as to the financial status or accuracy of any information displayed by any company or organisation listed on any website/s owned by usample.co.
How We Protect Your Information
- usample.co takes precautions to ensure that member account information is kept private.
- We use reasonable measures to protect member information that is stored within our database and we restrict access to member information to those employees who need access to perform their job functions, such as our customer service and technical staff.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of member account information.
- Unauthorised entry or use, hardware or software failure and other factors may compromise the security of member information at any time.
- Members who no longer wish to receive updates or notifications may choose not to by unsubscribing.
- Clicking the Unsubscribe hyperlink clearly labeled at the bottom of all usample.co mailings.
Who Owns usample.co Data?
- Data collected from usample.co websites remain the property ofusample.co.